I have a fun, quick, and easy recipe to share today! I found this recipe on Pinterest not long ago and thought -- what the heck? I'll give it a try. And I'm so glad I did! You can make these delicious cookies with four ingredients. FOUR! And it takes barely any time. With that, I give you
Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
1 box lemon cake mix
1 tub (8 oz.) cool whip
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease a cookie sheet (probably two)
- Combine box of lemon cake mix, the cool whip, and the egg
- Stir until ingredients completely combined (It will be fluffy and wet)
- Use two spoons to scoop up a bit of rounded batter and roll it completely in powdered sugar
- Place on the cookie sheet about two inches apart
- Bake for about 8 minutes
And that is all!
These cookies are so chewy and delish! I followed the directions totally as-is and it worked perfectly.
I hope you enjoy them! Let me know if you try.