Linking up with Jen for another edition of 7 Quick Takes Friday!
1. It's no secret that I'm a junkfood-a-holic, but I am trying to change my ways. Marco's Pizza (which is SO GOOD), however, is not making it easy. An email I received yesterday:
They've missed me. Seriously, it's bad when a pizza place emails you to let you know they've missed seeing you.
2. Okay, I don't know about you guys, but one thing that really motivates me to get things done sometimes is my fear that if I don't do it, I'll most likely die in the night and whoever comes to find my body will also see that thing undone. For instance, I got into bed last night and realized the curtain over my closet was open a little. I didn't really want to get up, but then I thought how embarrassed I'd be if someone came to find my dead body and saw that open. Same with leaving the remote control cockeyed on the couch or magazines that are askew. It's the same thing when I put on, let's just say less than attractive underwear. You know what I mean! I have some bigger underwear that are reserved for occasions like when I'm really sick or just got home from dance and took my tights and leotard off. But when I put them on, there is always a voice in the back of my head reminding me that if I die, I will be found in those underwear.
3. I've been keeping up pretty well with my walking/saying the Rosary at lunch time in my office complex. At the end of the hall there is a pediatricians office and through the windows beside the door you can see they have a TV in the waiting room. And they're always showing something awesome like Tangled. You do not know how badly I just want to open the door and ask if I can spend my lunch hour watching Disney with the (other) kids in the waiting room.
4. Snicks is an odd little fella, it's an indisputable fact. He will sometimes lay in the funniest places. For instance:
Who just lays and stares at the wall? It's like he's put himself in time out.
5. Tonight begins the annual Lenten seafood dinners at my church, Our Lady of Fatima. I'm not ashamed to say (although I probably should be) this is my very favorite part of Lent! I can eat food like it's going out of style, so you just give me a plate of fried fish, baked potatoes, hush puppies, coleslaw and whatever else and I'm in heaven!
6. OMG YOU GUYS. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Once Upon a Time is FINALLY (finally finally finally) back on after a THREE MONTH hiatus. THREE MONTHS?! It's safe to say Story and I have only been functioning at about 75% since Once started its break in early December. This is clearly a conversation between two freakishly obsessed people:
I know, I know. It's just TV. Or is it? I've seriously never been this way about a show before. If you're not watching it, I can't talk to you. :) You are sooooo missing out. Wicked is coming!
7. Did I mention Once Upon a Time is coming back Sunday? ABC, 8 p.m. ET.
Go see Jen for more!