1. Okay friends, the moment you've all been waiting for!
A minute of moving Snicks! I hope you're sitting down because I'm sure you're about to overwhelmed by the excitement of him scampering about ... sort of. Ha. Toward the end though, you do get a cute look at what he does when he sees your hand and wants it to be scratching his head.
Don't worry, I plan on following this up with a series of other sure-to-be-Academy Award-nominated videos: Snicks naps, Snicks eats, Snicks bathes. Riveting.
2. Speaking of Snicks, I could never cry on command but the surest way to get me to cry is imagining when it's his time to go and I'm left alone. I KNOW this totally just took a turn for the depressing. I just wonder if I'll want another rabbit. I didn't actually "want" this one, so I'm just not sure. And the vet has told me that he is very unique (okay, she may have said "odd") and not to expect another like him. I know all parents like to think their little ones are special, but she really did say this! :) For instance, he NEVER goes into the kitchen or bathroom, and I think this is because the floors are laminate, as opposed to carpet which is everywhere else. So if I get a new rabbit it will be VERY disconcerting to look down when I'm doing dishes and see him there. Yikes. Okay, am I the only person who worries about this kind of nonsense? Yes? Okay, that's probably because ...
Woke up to Kathy Lafferre (I also call her mom) having posted this on my Facebook wall. She knows my soul.
4. Y'all. Seriously. I like to save money. I take pride in it. I mean, who doesn't? But I made a mistake of epic proportions about two weeks ago. In my desire to save about .99 I purchased a bag of Market Pantry's "Super Sour Buddies Chewy Candy" at Target, in lieu of their more well known older sibling Sour Patch Kids. Six of one, half a dozen of the other, right? UH, NO. These taste pretty much like crap.
And as you can see from that picture, I've eaten about 75% of the bag anyways.
5. Guys ... honest-to-goodness bank robbery in my city today. In the middle of downtown, in the middle of the afternoon, a block from the police station. So ... clearly well thought-out. They have a suspect in custody. I think it's because the robbery was committed in the middle of downtown in the middle of the afternoon a block from the police station.
6. If you are having a bad day, a down day, a happy day, a medium day -- any day at all, you just watch yourself some Kid President. I could seriously watch this kid ALLLLL DAYYYY LONGGGG. "If you can't think of anything nice to say, you're not thinking hard enough."
Now I need him to make a video about PERSPECTIVE.
7. I am totally going to get my friend Miranda to redesign my blog! I'm so excited. Also, Miranda doesn't know I'm hiring her yet, haha. As soon as I hit publish on this bad boy, I'm skipping over to her awesome design website to see what I want! Woot! Upgrade!
Go see Jen for more awesomeness!